رخدادهای کتابداری و اطلاعرسانی
فراخوان بخش خدمات کتابداری و تحقیقاتی به مجالس ایفلا
بخش پارلمانی ایفلا(فدراسیون بینالمللی انجمنها و مؤسسات کتابداری) با انتشار فراخوانی در موضوع گفتوگوی آگاهیدهنده و فرصت تغییر از کتابداران و پژوهشگران حوزه پارلمان برای نشست سالانه خود در آتن، 2019 دعوت به عمل آورد. متن این فراخوان به قرار زیر است. همچنین همکاران و پژوهشگران این حوزه میتوانند برابر ضوابط فراخون، مقالات خود را به نشانی زیر جهت همفکری لازم تا تاریخ اول بهمن ماه 1397 ارسال فرمایند: email@example.com
Library and Research Services for Parliaments Section
Theme: "Informing dialogue, enabling change"
Call for presentations
The IFLA Library and Research Services for Parliaments Section is pleased to invite proposals for short, engaging and inspiring presentations for a knowledge sharing, interactive open session in Athens, 2019.
Aim and scope
The role of parliamentary libraries and research services is twofold – to inform Members in support of their legislative, policy and scrutiny work, and, increasingly, to facilitate open and transparent communication between parliaments and citizens. In a changing world, parliamentary libraries and research services are constantly innovating and looking at new and efficient ways to adapt their services to new demands from Members, as well as from the general public.
The purpose of the session is to share practical experience so that participants can learn from examples of successful projects and initiatives within parliamentary libraries and research services. We invite you to share your experience of how you have developed new products and services, or adapted existing ones, in response to new demands or changing expectations.
Topics could include:
– developing new information channels and communications tools – for example, the use of social media platforms, mobile services/apps, interactive services, public information, etc.
– facilitation for parliaments and legislators to communicate with the general public – for example, enabling the re-use of information and research products, responding to citizens enquires, incorporating feedback from citizens into information or research services
– innovation in practice – how to capture ideas, change processes, engage customers and keep up with advances in technology
– change initiatives that have enhanced communication between different stakeholders
– collaboration or partnership initiatives, which bring parliamentarians and citizens together or encourage dialogue between them.
There will be four short presentations (maximum 8 minutes), followed by interactive discussions. Each presenter will get eight (8) minutes to outline their example and present a question/challenge to the audience for discussion.
Presenters are asked to select a presentation format, using a very limited number of narrated slides, photographs, video clips or similar, to ensure that the presentation is short, interactive and engaging. Formats other than PowerPoint presentations are very welcome.
Only highly engaging presentations with a knowledge sharing and practical focus, as well as encouraging innovative thinking in parliamentary libraries, research and information services, will be selected. We would like to see variation in content, which presents a diverse range of ideas and initiatives to participants. Presentations should be limited to a specific project or aspect.
Please send your proposals by 15 March 2019 at the latest, with:
– an abstract outlining your project
– information on your chosen presentation format (with examples)